Our client, a global communications agency is looking for an HR Manager for the US East Coast. This agency is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and looking for someone who will help build out the HR function. You will work in concert with the leadership team and HR to manage, create and implement HR strategies. In addition, you will be the point of contact for the East Coast employees. This is a fast-paced workplace that requires someone daring and resourceful. Guess what? It's remote!
You will engage in:
- Process improvement
- Support DEI
- Employee point of contact
- HR Admin support and leadership
- Strategic initiatives based on data analysis
- Sound decision-making
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Fully Vaccinated against Covid-19 and show valid proof before start date
- (Accommodations for disability, sincerely held religious beliefs and an exception required under applicable law)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion to grow with the agency
- A collaborative disposition
- An entrepreneurial mind
- Creative ability
- A sense of humor
- Ability to manage competing priorities
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# APPR/205749. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # APPR/205749. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.