Up to £40000 per annum + Benefits
seit 21 Tagen
HR Manager, small SME based company with international presence
c£40,000 plus good benefits including bonus.
This is a newly created HR Manager role and one that this SME business in the luxury sector is looking for a person with ideas, confidence to make change, implement and initiate new incentives and to make a difference to the business by challenging what they currently do to make the company a better place strategically and operationally.
You will be working with designers and creative thinkers and will be there to support them as the company grows and ensure they have the HR structure in place for the future and whatever is thrown at them!
This role will cover a broad range of duties including the following;
- Recruitment, retention and development, training and succession planning
- Engagement, initiatives and incentives
- The broader process, policy, legalities and day to day BAU queries
- Statistics and reporting, strategic planning for the future and working closely with the FD
- ER and grievances, as well as anything else HR related
- There are many other exciting duties to this role, it is very much determined by the individual, this role will very much lead the HR function and will report into the HR Director on a day to day basis.
- The business is looking for an individual who has worked for a SME previously - this is essential
- You will have worked either in a stand alone role or in a small team that has given you exposure to a number of HR related tasks and given you the opportunity to make your own decisions
- This may be your next step in the HR world or you may have been doing a similar role previously.
- You will have worked in a sector that is within the creative space including design/retail/hospitality/fmcg/luxury or a similar, aligned business
- Your experience will have covered a broad range of skills all as mentioned above in the duties of the role.
- You will like to make decisions, yes you will be collaborative and a team player, but you will be equally comfortable making decisions and giving the Senior Leadership team a presentation on your ideas and how you would implement them
- All in all you will be a decision maker and confident in your decisions, you will want to see the company grow, develop and be a part of that journey
This role has huge scope for the future and has a very exciting path ahead!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.