Our client is a family-owned furniture-manufacturer with over 7500 employees worldwide. For their Headquarter near Hannover our client is looking for an HR Generalist (m/f/d). The work of the HR Generalist is key to supporting the company and its employees in all HR matters. This position gives the company an HR-face, and HR services must be delivered with passion and commitment to provide a consistently good customer experience and ensure that services meet all policy and compliance requirements.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Competent contact person for our employees in personnel-relevant administrative questions
- Employees in the planning, control and implementation of HR projects
- Collection and development of requirements for future HR IT solutions
- Optimization of HR processes and HR systems (including documentation)
- Further development of HR IT services in close cooperation with the other HR teams worldwide
- Implementation of new solutions (Success factors)
- Time management processing
- Processing of entries, exits and transfers
- Creation of certificates and other employee-relevant documents
- Creation of HR reports
- Business studies in HR Management, possibly further training in information technology
- Project experience, preferably in the field of HR Management
- Good knowledge of personnel management work processes
- Good knowledge of SAP-HCM
- Good knowledge of labor, social security and industrial relations
- Several years of professional experience in HR Management in an internationally operating company
- Several years of experience in dealing with common IT applications in the context of personnel management
- Very good English skills
- Excellent MS-Office-Knowledge (Excel, Power BI)
- Very good knowledge in Success Factors
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.