My client a media agency are looking to hire a HR Generalist on 12 month fixed term contract. This role is currently remote but will be moving to hybrid model over the next few months and the office is based in London.
Working in a small team of 3 you will be support around 150 staff with the full employee lifecycle covering: starters, leavers, recruitment, learning and development and organisational development. Duties will include :
- Administering employee paperwork
- Managing the probation review process
- Acting as the first point of contact for staff queries
- Supporting on employee relations issues
- Managing the leavers process
- Writing job specs and taking part in screening calls
- Supporting the recruitment function
- Identifying team skills gaps and recommending training courses
- Co-ordinate the training schedule
- Managing the reward programme
- Ensuring the HRIS system is kept up to date
To carry out this role you must have experience working in the media or creative sector and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will be a true generalist and have strong systems and reporting skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.