Frazer Jones has partnered with a legal firm based in the heart of central London. We are looking for an HR Diversity and Inclusion Analyst to join this organisation on a 12 months fixed term contract to assist in the ongoing changes and projects coming up in this organisation. We are looking for HR Analyst with a strong reporting and data background to take on this challenge and assist the HR Managers and Heads of HR on their day to day D&I analytics.
- Extracting, manipulating, and analysing data to build an accurate picture of the company workforce profile and to provide insights into progression and retention and identify areas for focus
- Collaborate with teams across our HR function to assess and collate data on key people processes such as recruitment, performance management, pipeline planning and work allocation
- Assist in Developing a D&I dashboard for tracking and monitoring key data points, looking at metrics and trends and assist in compiling reports for quarterly board meetings.
- Be responsible for collating data needed for external commitments and assist in benchmarking exercises.
- Work with external partners to benchmark company data against peers and clients
- Look to identity metrics that can be used to measure the effectiveness of D&I initiatives
- Work closely with business development team to provide diversity data requested by clients
- Work to increase D&I data completion rates across the company.
- Act as the first point of contact for D&I metrics and data information across the business.
- Strong understanding of interpretation and analysis of people data
- Good communication skills, with the ability to present data across members of the business
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous understanding of Diversity and Inclusion
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.