- Responsible for updating and maintaining online Personnel system
- Responsible for monthly payroll mutations to the Payroll provider
- Execute timely monthly salary administration
- Continue the transition of Payroll to a new provider, ensuring process is refined and provider is meeting SLA. Escalate issues where required
- Responsible for updating and maintaining, archiving personnel files centrally
- Provide support on HR policies (i.e. employee handbook, onboarding documents etc)
- First point of contact for day-to-day HR activity, such as illness/absence registration, holiday registration etc
- Coordinate all required activities regarding health insurance & pension scheme enrolments, application of 30% tax ruling for transfers etc.
- Responsible for the coordination of the yearly RB Employee Share Scheme
- Provide support for all recruitment activities
- Support the HR team on organisational- and personnel issues and actions
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.