HR Business Partner (50% Payroll / benefits focused) - London Victoria - Hybrid - The HR Business Partner will provide the operational HR support to the business on a day to day basis, defining the people-related processes and culture.
The HR Business Partner will work with allocated teams, managers and key stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability, shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation. They will be the holder of the employee life cycle and the champion of the employee value proposition ensuring that RV attracts, recruits, trains, rewards, motivates and retains a successful team to support our residents and for the development of our new sites.
The HR Business Partner will take a lead on all payroll and employee benefit activities working collaboratively across RVG to ensure we reward our teams to maximise motivation and engagement.
BUSINESS PARTNERING 50%
Strategy, Culture & Values * Champion of the Employee Value Proposition and Employee Lifecycle for your business area
* Provide strong Business Partnering support, advice and guidance, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
* Collaborating with managers to ensure that managers are familiar with People policies and procedures whilst identifying opportunities and mitigating risks.
* Advising and supporting teams, manager and key stakeholders through change
* Manage new projects to deliver the People Strategy and facilitate implementation of wider strategic business objectives, whilst managing organisational and people change activities
Talent Management and Retention * Contributing to the annual workforce plan for your business area
* Ensure that all recruitment activities are managed effectively, through supporting managers with overall resourcing requirement and facilitating the recruitment and retention of high-calibre people (creation of Job descriptions and role profiles)
Learning and Development * Identify and implement development programmes for allocated team/department to support the capabilities and skill development required to achieve business/team goals
Compensation and Benefits * Complete the annual salary benchmarking process for your business area.
Policy and Process * Development and continuous monitoring of HR policies and procedures to support the culture, reflect legislative changes and drive performance.
* Overseeing administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
* Handling employment relations issues such as grievances disciplinaries, absence management and performance issues
Sustainability * Promotion of the Sustainability strategy and ownership of relevant key targets and key performance indicators
People Management * Mentor and coach junior members of the team
* Induction of new joiners within the business
* Management of external partners and consultants
PAYROLL & BENEFITS 50%
Payroll Management * Oversee the outsourced payroll function for 400 employees across 2 payrolls.
* Collate payroll data for submission to the outsourced provider, processing starters and leavers, SSP, family friendly leave and others.
* Sign off on payroll ensuring there is no errors or deviations in a timely manner
* Process all year end requirements such as bonus payments, annual salary reviews, P11D's, P60's.
* Continually review the manged payroll service, giving feedback and engaging with service reviews and contract renewals.
* Implement and maintain payroll best practices to improve efficiency and improve payroll processes.
* To act as the point of contact alongside the HR and Payroll Administrator for all company payroll enquiries.
Salary Review Process * Work with Head of People to manage the annual salary review process, ensuring collation of the information, and seeking approval at REMCO.
Benefits * Lead on administration of company benefits
* Liaise with external benefit providers, manage benefits renewals
* Answer employee queries regarding company benefits such as pensions and PMI
* Communication of benefits and reward information to employees
HRIS (People HR) * Ensure People HR is used to its fullest potential, ensuring accurate use, reducing human error and double entry
* Inspire colleagues to engage with People HR using it appropriately, getting the most out of it and ensuring that all relevant training and support is readily available and appropriate for each audience.
* Identify, plan and implement further system improvements in People HR accordingly
* Lead on projects to make HR processes paper free with as much automation as possible.
Reporting * Produce reports monthly and ad hoc on payroll and benefits using HRIS (People HR)
Budget * Assist the Head of People to develop and manage the payroll and reward budget.
People Management * Supervision and mentoring of the HR and Payroll Administrator
Others Compliance & Project Work * Support on reward and benefits projects
* Support in compensation activities including salary benchmarking, job grading and evaluation.
* Supporting the wider business with payroll & benefit issues along with statutory reporting such as gender pay.
* Providing advice to the business and administering payroll and benefit updates in relation to legislation to ensure the business remains complaint with the latest legislative changes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.