About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a Global Marketing & Advertising firm in their search for a HR Business Partner (4 days a week). Working for a global end-to-end marketing agency with more than 600 people worldwide. Their talented team love solving client problems, they are agile, flexible and fun.
About the Role
Based in Sydney, this role will support Australia & New Zealand and form part of a small global HR team. Working closely with the APAC MD based in Australia, this role is responsible for providing specialist HR advice on the full employee lifecycle. HR is on a journey in consolidating the function as a strategic and operational advisor for the business and its leaders. With this is mind, we are looking for someone who can combine HR strategic development with HR tactical deployment, someone not afraid of getting into the detail.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching on employee advocacy/engagement and wellbeing, employee relations management, performance management and retention;
- Collaborate in building local and regional HR strategies in line with the global strategy and broader business objectives.
- Using meaningful data to build key insights to shape people initiatives
- Partnering with leaders in aligning business objectives with people strategies.
- Managing employee relations issues
- Develop strong relationships within the business, the HR team and externally to understand best practice and influence future development of culture and practices.
- Provide advice to managers and employees promoting an ethical and compliant work environment.
- Participate in building a robust performance review process and facilitate it's development and evolution.
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with experience across all aspects of the employee lifecycle. You will need to have sound ER knowledge and experience as the expert in the region. This role would suit someone comfortable in an environment where you will need to roll your sleeves up and switch between tactical and strategic.
This role is paying up to $135,000 + Super FTE ($108,000 for 4 days). Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/199396
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.