We are currently partnered with a leading global investment banking institution in their hire of a new HR Business Partner on to their EMEA generalist team.
Working on a small, close-knit team, the HR Business Partner will be operating across the full range of HR disciplines, managing colleagues at all levels across the business in challenging initiatives.
- Business partner for assigned areas, building strong relationships across the client group(s)
- Partner with internal resourcing division on recruitment activities and partner with hiring managers
- Apply policies and procedures across the wider business
- Partner with other divisions to provide timely management data and present to the business as required
- Liaise with business units in relation to SMCR
- Talent management responsibilities across succession and promotions
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Experience within a financial services business, operating as a business partner across one or more client groups
- Strong generalist experience across a broad range of duties
- Degree education and CIPD qualification is preferred
- Professional and flexible approach with an eye for excellence in both written work and verbal communication
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please click to apply. Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.