HR Business Partner UK & EMEA. £60,000 - £70,000 with good benefits and flexible working, Bracknell, Berkshire
Working for a global organisation who are looking for a high performing HR Business Partner who is career driven and is keen to be the next leader in their business within the next 12 months!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a really strong generalist HR Business Partner or HR Manager to cover the remit of the UK and EMEA, you will be the expert in everything HR, being hands on and supporting with all HR queries, requests and projects. This is a standalone role with no admin support function but is part of the wider HR team, reporting into the HR Manager - EMEA
Working from the office 2 days a week (Bracknell) and the rest from home, this is a super opportunity to join a business that is globally part of a much bigger group with future opportunities for career progression
- Be the first point of contact for employees in the UK and EMEA (around 200) Providing all HR support, guidance and advice on a wide range of tasks across a number of counties.
- Be responsible for the full employee lifecycle to include, recruitment, onboarding, L&D, coaching, engagement, reviews, ER, policy and process, benefits enrolment and working with payroll re data and new starters
- Although part of an HR team, this is very much a stand alone role and you will be responsible for everything from the administrative elements of the role through to the projects and implementation and bigger ticket items.
- Working on projects such as talent planning, re-org design and the launch of global IT systems
- You will have excellent stakeholder and relationship building skills, love working at pace with a busy workload
- You will love being the go to person, enjoy collating data and working on tasks such as sending out employment contracts and updating holiday records through to engagement surveys and implementing projects around outcomes.
- It will also be your responsibility to deal with all stakeholders and requests across the EMEA region, building relationships across the business.
Skills and experience
- You will have really strong HR Business Partner experience and have had a career path so far within a generalist fast paced and busy business, ideally covering EMEA
- Experience in the manufacturing, engineering or a similar sector is desirable although not essential
- You'll be ambitious and want to progress your career to management level, maybe you are not quite ready for that now but feel you may be and be looking for this move in the next 6-12 months (within this business!)
- You will be able to demonstrate an excellent all round generalist HR knowledge and have experience in not only all the BAU, but recruitment, benefits, learning and development etc.
- You will be able to manage a busy workload, half of this being quite administrative, the rest troubleshooting and projects
- A European language (especially German) is highly desirable but not essential.
- You will be CIPD qualified or have relevant experience
Please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.