HR Business Partner - Hybrid working (2 days in Central London)
£50-65k + 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance, wellbeing benefits and 30% employee discount.
Are you a HR business partner passionate about developing an inclusive culture?
Do you have experience within EDI (equity, diversity, and inclusion), or are looking to use your generalist experience to make a difference within this space?
We have an exciting exclusive opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our client on a permanent basis, full-time in London.
You will have the opportunity to support EDI action planning across the client's network ensuring pragmatic people processes, frameworks and toolkits are established & set up for success. You will also coach, mentor, upskill and support leaders on best practice approaches to leadership, people management, development, and coaching.
- Developing relationships with the aim of aligning EDI action plan and people strategy with overall business objectives
- Advising / coaching and upskilling HR partners in the network, senior management, and leaders. You will provide a professional, approachable HR business partnering service across multiple national locations
- Developing and running workshops/clinics as required to upskill leaders
- Promoting the company values across all areas of your work acting as a cultural ambassador for making the values work for all employees throughout the business
- Providing high level advice on complex problems, utilising your knowledge, and understanding of employment law and policy whilst being cognisant of how policies should be applied.
Skills and experience
- Strong generalist HR Business Partner experience including translating EDI strategy into workable solutions in an HR role
- You thrive under busy, variable, and exciting environments where no two days are alike
- You will have proven experience of delivering strategic priorities and projects within defined timelines
- You continually want to push boundaries in the pursuit of better ways of working
- You will be a driven individual with expert knowledge of current trends in HR - particularly in the EDI space.
- You will have strong experience of managing end to end employee lifecycle
- CIPD is highly desirable
To be considered for this position, please apply.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.