HR Business Partner - £60-65,000 + 10% bonus + huge variety of bens - Tech/ Legal Services sector - London - Hybrid 3 days WFH
Are you driven and curious? Do you ask courageous questions? Can you help our business to connect the dots to unlock the secret to enhancing performance? Can you effectively engage others?
Can you see yourself making your mark, in a fast paced environment which requires you to wear various hats and have a adaptable approach depending on the BU you are supporting?
You'll be responsible for and have a direct and visible impact on 3 business units- Tech, Editorial Ops and Tax business, who are all hugely motivated to partner with HR on a strategic level.
Working for the worlds most renowned provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule if law.
Our company is made up of a smart and curious group of people, who are driven to advance the rule of law and propel our customers to succeed.
When you join the company's HR team you will have to be ready for some fast paced and challenging work that makes a real difference to our business, which is ever evolving. We will ask you to immerse yourself amongst our varied teams and brilliant people who will inspire, support and challenge you. We will look to enable your performance through stretching goals, targeted development and exposure to interesting work and people. We believe in being a part of something bigger and being the change, we want to see in the world. For us this is about being able to push boundaries to new levels through our people, technology and content, innovation, collaboration with our stakeholders and ultimately helping to make the law more accessible for all.
We believe in supporting our people to leverage their strengths and will be there to help you identify what you need to achieve. We expect all of our team to think about the strategic objectives we are working towards and get creative to ensure the employee experience is enhanced, that we are a trusted partner to our senior leadership team and ultimately that we deliver. This is what sets us apart from other organisations, so come ready to be curious, courageous, driven, want to help us connect the dots and engage with others.
This role reports into our Senior HR Business Partner and is a role where you will have the opportunity to get involved in strategic workforce planning, organisational design, talent planning and development, inclusion and diversity, promoting wellbeing, productivity, managing performance and restructuring. You will also be supported by and work in partnership with our Centres of Excellence in recruitment, reward, talent development, and employee relations.
What you will be doing:
- You will work in partnership with business leaders as a real business player, contributing to the development of the business area's commercial agenda and strategy, focusing on business imperatives and contributing to the leadership of the business area.
- We expect you to be active and influential, enabling the effective analysis of business issues and goals, transferring these into People Plans with integrated interventions and solutions that deliver against the business imperatives.
- You will take a proactive role in the development of a People Strategy which is business focused, leading the implementation of this as well as other major change programmes in the allocated business areas.
- Ensure HR is thought partnering as we work with leaders and managers to maximise talent and people capabilities, assessing data and ensuring that skills are fit for purpose.
- You will offer support to new and existing team members as they take the organisational change journey.
- Provide active leadership in partnering with business leadership teams, on HR issues such as reward, data led decision making, talent acquisition, performance, organisational development and change, continuous improvement, culture, leadership as well as learning and development.
- We want you to challenge, provoke and coach business leaders on our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, employee engagement, performance management, continuous improvement, operational efficiencies and development.
- Ability to initiate, design and effectively execute integrated people solutions that address key business drivers, bringing together resources within the business area, Learning and Development, Reward, Talent Acquisition as well as leveraging our HR Shared Service teams.
- You will anticipate customer needs; deliver solutions to meet current and future commercial priorities.
- Governance and Compliance - take accountability for partnering with business leaders in maintaining and monitoring LN policies and procedures within allocated business areas, identifying potential breaches and proactively initiating action when applicable.
- Responsible for profitability and/or control of costs in line with budgets and targets for an area of the business. Proactively contributes thought leadership in an area of technical expertise to help develop the business, define future ways of working and better met customer needs, as well as commercial direction.
- Provides inventive, commercially appropriate and pragmatic solutions to issues faced by senior management, developing action plans for change and ensuring implementation of initiatives through work and efforts of the team(s).
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- You'll be thinking, creating, interacting, organising and implementing all the time.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.