Frazer Jones is partnering with a pioneering, international Law Firm who are on the hunt for a HR Business Partner role to work with key stakeholders and partners to improve business performance by influencing change and identifying initiatives and activity that are focused on managing and motivating talent.
This brand-new role will provide you with excellent insight into a variety of HR services in a global sense, as you will collaborate with individuals from across the world, identifying strategic development and achieving results.
- Work with the senior HR team to further develop the HR function and ensure that it is meeting the strategic objectives of the firm.
- Contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by providing commercial advice and support on all HR operational issues.
- Develop and sustain strong business relationships with client groups to become a trusted advisor.
- Challenge, coach and support Partners and Managers in the development of their people management skills.
- Work with the wider business to ensure initiatives and solutions are fully supported ahead of implementation
- Graduate or equivalent and CIPD qualified
- Proven HR professional with previous experience of building effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience in adapting own style to deal with a diverse mix of stakeholders to differing needs.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.