I'm partnering with the UK's most prestigious Retail Brand who are on the hunt for an experienced HR Business Partner to own the Scandinavian and European markets across HR. This is an exciting opportunity on a 3 Month FTC, with potential for extension or conversion to permanent due to growth in the wider business.
You will work closely with the Global Head of HR on talent attraction and sourcing, employment law, policies and procedures and wider HR generalist duties.
- Developing the HR agenda across Scandinavia.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Experience managing a European client group.
- Degree in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.