About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with an Australian Charity to help deliver a crucial people project. Based near North Sydney and working from home, this HR Business Partner role forms part of a 3 person project team to deliver a transformation project NSW wide. Working closely with the management team the project will run for 12 months to tight timeframes and travel NSW wide will be required.
This is a hands-on operational role is managing and delivering all key steps and aspects of a change program. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure they understand the changes, stages of consultation and timeframes
- Arranging and attending 1:1 consultation meetings and managing follow up's
- Conduct impact assessments and liaise with managers on selection criteria's
- Communication of the new structure providing clarity on timing
- Identify and mitigate major HR risks.
- Administration associated with the role
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with excellent people skills. This role would suit someone very comfortable in an environment where you will need to roll your sleeves up and be self sufficient. You will need to be solutions orientated with proven experience of delivering change.
This is a critical and urgent hire starting early May 2021 paying up to $140,000 + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/196629.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.