HR Business Partner (day rate)
A leading international Professional Services business based in London is looking for an HR Business Partner to cover a period of maternity. This is a 15 month contract role, starting in late April.
Reporting into the Head of HR and supporting a population of around 200 employees, you will deliver an end to end advisory and execution HR service. Responsible for the delivery of day to day operational and strategic support to staff, this role will focus on providing a seamless service to line managers in delivering core HR process, including but not limited to: Resourcing and Talent Management, Performance Appraisal, Reward, Employee Relations, and Change Management. This is an exciting role in a fast paced dynamic environment.
* Providing proactive and business focussed advice to Department Heads, Directors, line managers and employees on day to day HR issues
* Advise on and manage the performance review process, coaching line managers and championing best practice. Play a key role in the success of continuous performance management across the firm
* Advising Department Heads and line managers on employee relations issues, e.g. performance issues, flexible working applications, disciplinaries and grievance
* Managing absence, guiding on any specific issues, and analysis of trends
* Focus on employee engagement to retain staff at all levels
* Work with wider HR team to drive the salary and bonus review process within agreed timeline
* Collection and analysis of information for salary and bonus review
The ideal candidate will have extensive professional services experience. Thorough employment law knowledge and employee relations coverage is also key to being successful in this role.
In addition, you need a positive and forward thinking mindset bringing knowledge and credibility to the role along with an engaging personality.
If this describes your skill set, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.