We are working with a really exciting professional services organisation for an HR Assistant to join the close-knit HR team on a permanent basis.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who has a background in an HR generalist role from an administrative perspective and is looking for their next challenge. The role has real opportunity to get involved in projects and genuinely add value.
More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the new joiners/leavers process independently
- Supporting with ER cases, run investigations, take notes and follow up paperwork
- Performance and absence management
- Working with business heads to ensure training is delivered to employees across the business
- Supporting with the recruitment process from a coordination perspective
- Coordinating appraisals, salary reviews and training needs analysis
- Working with the wider HR team on related project work - leading when suitable
If you are looking to join an incredibly successful business, in a fast-paced but supportive team, then this is the role for you. You must have experience across the employee lifecycle, ideally in the financial or professional services industry.
Please apply today to hear more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.