City of London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
seit 18 Tagen
A leading Financial Services firm located in the City are looking for an experienced and ambitious HR Administrator.
The successful candidate must come from a Financial Services or Professional Services background with HR generalist experience.
Salary :£28,500- £35,000 per annum
- First point of contact for queries from colleagues and clients (face to face, email, telephone). In particular being first point of contact in providing procedural guidance on a range of Administration issues on behalf of HR Business Partners and HR Advisor where necessary, ensuring a proactive, professional and efficient service is received by the business.
Resourcing and Recruitment
Ensuring candidates applying to join my client have a positive and professional experience, regardless of the outcome of their application. You will:
- Arrange interviews and ensure interviewers have necessary materials
- Generate new starter packs promptly including employment contracts
- Manage incoming applications through the jobs inbox
- Prepare monthly payroll report in a timely manner and make changes on ADP
- Ensure all changes, including unpaid leave, Cyclescheme, salary advance loans, childcare vouchers, maternity and paternity leave and personal information changes are correctly reported, all starters and leavers are added and other ad-hoc reports are prepared
Key Skills and Experience
- Be educated to degree level
- Previous administration experience in a similar role
- Excellent use of the complete MS Office suite
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
- Previous experience using HR Information Systems
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.