Frazer Jones is partnering with a global asset management firm which deliver high-quality, innovative solutions to investors for varying return objectives and levels of risk. Their clients remain at the heart of their business, as the firm delve deep to deliver excellence in a transparent and reliable fashion.
This varied role will provide you with an excellent overview of the HR function as you will play an essential role in the employee life cycle, with responsibilities including Onboarding, Benefits and general HR operations. You will be responsible for HR elements within the UK and abroad, as you will collaborate with the Senior HR Generalist and other team members to ensure goals are achieved on an internal and external scale. This role will give you the opportunity to gain independence and initiative, as you will hold full responsibility for various HR elements.
- Recruitment process (including negotiations with external agencies)
- Onboarding and exit strategies
- Collaborate with the Senior HR Generalist and HR Generalist
- Payroll, Benefits and annual HR processes
- Handling HR queries
- Ensure data compliance with internal policy and legal requirements
- Professional skills and ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Strong organisational skills
- IT and communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.