Frazer Jones are partnering exclusively with a highly established Accountancy firm to source a HR & Systems Administrator on a 12 - 18 months FTC basis (likely to go permanent). The HR team pride themselves on their collaborative and supportive working culture that covers a global remit. The company is going through an exciting growth period where they have nearly doubled in size over the last 2 years. Currently the HR team is going through a positive restructure where they are looking to increase their data reporting and analytics. As a function they are improving their HR business partnering model and taking a more forward-thinking approach through better data utilisation.
This is a unique opportunity for a HR Administrator or a Systems Administrator to develop a career in the field of HR Systems and analytics. You will act as a superuser for the HR system OpenHR, ensuring all queries are dealt with in a timely manner and any system improvements and configurations are carried out effectively. You will also be producing reports and analytics on the HR data and presenting your insights.
Duties will include:
- Manage the HR system issues log and working closely with the IT team to resolve these issues
- Provide first line support to the business for any HR system issues that arise
- Complete a review of the HR system functionality providing descriptions for the wider team
- Provide monthly reporting to Talent Specialists
- Provide ad-hoc HR reporting to the business
- Complete mandatory reporting to the ONS on both the quarterly and monthly basis
- Build relationships with the Learning and Development and Rewards & Benefits team to ensure the correct data is being captured in the HR system
- Support the Reward Specialist on the Salary Review Process
- Assist the Head of People Operations with the Systems Review Project
- Support the Head of People Operations with Project Ironbridge
- Take the lead on reporting from the trainee applicant tracking system, liaising with the Talent Acquisition team as appropriate
To be considered for this role, you must be a proactive individual with strong excel skills (Pivot tables etc) and a good knowledge of GDPR. Experience with OpenHR is preferred but experience with other large HR systems such as Workday or SAP will be considered. Experience within the Professional Services sector is desired. You must have an eye for detail, an analytical mindset and a passion for HR systems to be successful in this position. You must be confident with clear communication skills to be able to present your insights.
The role is offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum. The role also offers a wide selection of benefits which includes paid overtime and an annual bonus. The role offers a fantastic development opportunity for someone looking to build a career in HR systems and analytics. The role comes with the needed training/support and the opportunity to progress as a HRIS specialist.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.