Frazer Jones are partnering exclusively with a highly established Accountancy firm to source a HR Reward Administrator on a 12 - 18 months FTC basis (likely to go permanent). The HR team pride themselves on their collaborative and supportive working culture that covers a global remit. The company is going through an exciting growth period where they have nearly doubled in size over the last 2 years. You will be joining a Reward team of 3, reporting to the Head of Reward and working closely with their Payroll Specialist. You will also engage with their HRIS team on a regular basis.
This is a unique opportunity for a HR, Reward, Benefits or Payroll Administrator to develop a career in the field of Reward. You will support with the administration of all aspects of reward, including payroll, compensation and benefits.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with and escalating all reward queries
- Deal with all IR35 queries and rules to ensure compliance for both the firm and the consultant
- Administering all monthly payroll reporting schedules for UK and Dublin and ensuring that the required changes are processed accurately and timeously
- Support with the administration of the compensation and bonus processes
- Working closely with the Payroll Specialist in most processes to ensure mutual efficiencies and quality of standards and processing
- Resolve day-to-day queries relating to payroll and benefits
- Ensure that all exiting employees have been captured in the payroll and affected changes to their employee benefits
- Ensure that all changes are captured correctly with regards to maternity leave, and other leave.
- Completing the monthly overtime report (adjusting rates for each employee to ensure they are paid the correct rate for overtime worked)
- Review overtime schedules to check for wellness trends which can be escalated to the broader HR team
- Facilitate and coordinate all leave processes (incl. sick, holiday, maternity paternity, adoption, shared parental, occ. health etc.)
- Support on the management of the HR support inbox
To be considered for this role, you must be a proactive individual with strong excel skills (Pivot tables, VLookups etc) and passionate and enthusiastic about a career in Reward. The role will consider HR administrators with little experience in Reward, but you will have ideally completed administration duties for either payroll, benefits or compensation work in your current or previous roles. Experience within the Professional Services sector is desired. You must have an eye for detail, an analytical mindset and an ambition to become a Reward specialist to be successful in this position. You must be confident with clear communication skills to be able to engage with staff across the business at all levels.
The role is offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum. The role also offers a wide selection of benefits which includes paid overtime and an annual bonus. The role offers a fantastic development opportunity for someone looking to build a career in Reward. The role comes with the needed training/support and the opportunity to progress as a Reward expert.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.