My client a Private Healthcare Provider are looking to hire a The HR and Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis in West London. Reporting to the HR Director you will support with Recruitment, HR and the L&D Agenda.
Duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Acting as the first POC for the business unit advising on HR policies, procedures and legislative matters
- Proving frequent comms update to all staff
- Preparing and sending out staff contracts and termination letters
- Supervising the monthly payroll process liaising with the external provider to ensure all payroll information is accurate
- Recruiting for operational staff including posting adverts, screening, running interviews and job offers. Roles will be within the contact centre so experience in customer service or call centre recruitment would be beneficial
- Supporting on projects sitting on the Wellbeing committee.
- Onboarding new hires and running the induction process
The ideal candidate will have HR and Recruitment Experience and be used to working in a fast-paced global environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.