Frazer Jones is now looking to recruit for a HR Analyst for a temporary assignment working for a media firm based in the heart of London's West End.
This assignment requires an advanced Excel specialist to look at HR Data and assist on the on-going restructure implemented on Workday. We are looking for engaged HRIS candidates who is on a short term notice period or immediately available to join this organisation for 3 weeks. This role will work closely with the HR and culture team and will offer agile working arrangements.
- Regularly audit the HCM data held within the system to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Work closely with the Head of People Operations & HR BP's to diagnose and resolve issues and build an understanding of business priorities
- Work closely with the HCM Product Owner and Finance Workday team to ensure that all changes are impact assessed to ensure that cross functional dependencies are considered and met
- Work with the HR team to ensure the delivery of monthly P&C board & MI reports to key stakeholders
- Support the delivery of cyclical employee lifecycle activity (i.e. pay review, holiday accrual, bonus process, performance process (Spotlight) etc.
- Ensure all changes to HCM data and configuration within the system are accurate, that all appropriate approvals are made in a timely manner and provide audit control
- Work with the HCM Product Owner on deploying new functionality in the tool as per the HCM roadmap
- Key involvement in bi-annual HCM Workday updates, reviewing new HCM functionality that could add value to the system
- Solid HCM Workday knowledge, experience of maintaining and configuring HCM ideally covering time tracking, payroll & recruitment
- Able to engage with stakeholders at all levels and articulate system capabilities and issues
- An excellent eye for detail, efficient at multi-tasking and prioritising multiple projects
- Advanced Excel skills are required to facilitate the analysis of data
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.