An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Analyst to join an innovative and fast paced organisation based in Dubai. In this role you will act as a key member of the analytics function you will carry out detailed market and benchmarking analyses assimilating complex data from a variety of both internal and external sources to support projects and reports.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- HR reporting and data analytics
- Participate in project-based work to optimise current HR processes and procedures
- Support the Reward Manager in the Annual Salary & Bonus process
- Payroll Lead for Dubai based employees
- Main point of contact for employees on general inquiries relating to pay, benefits and leave
- Manage all of the HR's reporting and data analytics for the department and broder business
To be considered for this role you must have recent experience within a similar role and have managed a payroll process. You will be highly analytical with advanced excel skills. You will have a strong aptitude towards process automation driving efficiencies by developing workflows, policies and processes that help provide an incredible employee experience. The ability to understand and manage a HRIS system, including functionality, data, reporting and analytics, workflows, and user engagement would also be critical.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.