HR Advisor with broad duties, City of London, Global Energy organisation paying £45,000 plus benefits
Working for a producer of power with the Head office in the City of London, this is a great opportunity to work for a company that makes a difference to the everyday lives of people by developing and owning as well as running their own powerplants
This HR Advisor role is an opportunity for someone who wants a varied role in these three areas:
- Generalist HR duties
- Analytics/Reporting and being the go to person for the HRIS
- Project work
This role has the opportunity to travel internationally on occasions and be a vital support to the HR team and the business are looking for someone who is able to work at pace, in a high growth business that will offer progression and opportunity in the future.
Analytics / Systems:
- You will be responsible for managing the data regarding the migration over to a new HRIS, taking a lead role in this project and and being on hand to support staff
- Support the HRBP with the scheduling of training for the HRIS in the London office
- Manage the data migration for HR data to the new system, abiding to GDPR laws and regulations.
General HR support:
- Support with joiners/leavers setting up HR files and ensuring full compliance, with leavers guiding the hiring manager through handovers and actions to complete before the staff member leaves.
- Manage all distribution lists and communications, updates regarding the sharing of starters/joiners and occasions to celebrate
- Participate in the global communications team and company wide newsletter, intranet, updating and sharing articles, promoting collaboration across the business
- Be the lead for obtaining all visa requirements, immigration and right to work documents needed to work for new starters to business. Working closely with the UK Office Manager, ensuring compliance
- Be the designated cover for Compensation and Benefits coordinator at monthly payroll time
- Engage with the workforce and support with queries on policy, payroll, process, employee engagement and annual talent review.
- Be the lead in HR associated projects, this could include a new induction roll out / HRIS/ new intranet.
- Experience as an HR Analyst , have the ability to manage data systems and high quality insights
- HR process and systems ability, to be confident with technology and applications is essential
- Experience as an HR Generalist/Advisor or HRBP, answering day to day queries, offering support and advice to the business
- Ability to work multi-projects and collaborate effectively across the business
- French or Portuguese is highly desirable but not essential
Please apply online to be considered for this opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.