Frazer Jones is partnering with a fantastic boutique law firm with a well-established global presence to find an HR Advisor on a permanent basis to work remotely. Having grown rapidly in the past decade, the firm successfully handles high-profile, international disputes whilst maintaining a people-focus both internally and externally.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work independently in a stand-alone capacity, taking real ownership over a wide variety of HR responsibilities. From Talent Acquisition initiatives to reviewing company policies and strategizing with a view to improve existing processes, you will play an integral role in the company's growth and development plans. The firm's international ambition combined with its boutique status will push you to employ a forward-thinking global mindset, whilst effectively collaborating with colleagues across different areas. With the flexibility of remote working, you will be able to make this role your own to suit your individual lifestyle.
- 360-recruitment responsibilities including promoting and managing internship and graduate programmes
- Collaborating on ad hoc projects such as people development and internal communication
- Taking ownership of ER and Employee Experience issues
- Ensuring compliance with employment laws
- HR experience within professional services (legal sector preferred)
- Knowledge of UK employment law and contract administration
- Overseas hiring experience including the US and EMEA (preferred)
- Proven experience owning HR activities e.g. ER and performance management (preferred)
- Innovative, driven, and charismatic
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional and communicative manner
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.