We are partnering with a wonderful company in the Education sector in the search for a superstar HR Advisor in Melbourne or Sydney. This will be a temporary assignment running from June through to August.
Our client is an organisation that develops, designs and delivers solutions to transform education and unlock greatness. The HR team are incredibly busy and require additional support in the coming months.
- First point of contact for HR-related queries, providing timely and accurate advice
- Preparation and coordination of job descriptions, employment contracts and letters
- Updating employee data in HRIS
- Support onboarding and offboarding processes
- Prepare HR reports
- Support HR projects (surveys, policy updates, learning and development)
- Work with teams to cultivate a great culture and increase employee engagement
- Coordinate OH&S activities
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Experience with HRIS
- Understanding of employment legislation, HR principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and administrative skills
- Proven track record of dealing with a diverse group of stakeholders of different seniority
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Able to commit to a short term assignment
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Hybrid working, open to Melbourne or Sydney
- 3 month assignment, June-August
Please click 'apply now' to forward a copy of your CV.
Reference number: TR/209773
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.