We have a current opportunity for a HR Advisor working for global Fintech on a permanent basis.
The role is responsible for providing first class HR support to selected client groups as determined from time to time. This is a hands-on global generalist role supporting front and control & support departments, with responsibility for building effective relationships with stakeholders and managing all aspects of HR support including the management of HR projects and initiatives.
- Manage the employee lifecycle for the business for the relevant client groups, including but not limited to the new hire process (onboarding, induction, background check management), annual performance review process, and leaver process
- Manage Employee Relation issues including redundancy, performance management, grievances and disciplinary/ dismissal processes, and provide guidance to managers on same
- Act as a trusted partner to the business, providing Business Heads, Line Managers and Employees with HR advice, proactively translating business and talent needs into HR requirements and working environment
- Build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders as the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Champion new people initiatives in your client group and influence positive change
- Work as part of the HR team on day-to-day operational matters and proactively identify opportunities to improve processes, introduce efficiencies and find ways to add value to the HR department and the business
- Monitor and understand the people metrics for your assigned business area including but not limited to headcount, performance, talent, attrition, engagement related metrics; and use data to inform HR actions and priorities
- Maintain system data and tailor system data offline to serve business and HR purposes
- Collaborate with Senior Management and Compliance to ensure appropriate regulatory due diligence is carried out for new staff being onboarded and due diligence for the Certified Persons sample
- Oversee with Compliance that the SM&CR policy and procedures are adhered to
- Support the team's efforts in fostering a culture that is built around the "core" values of the Company
- Work with the Compensation and Benefits team to ensure Benefits and Rewards administration is maintained
The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.