My client a professional services firm are looking to hire a HR Advisor due to business growth! Working alongside the HR Manager and HR and TA Business Partner you will be supporting around 500 staff on a global scale.
Duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Gathering and consolidating induction paperwork for new starters
- Maintain and create HR template letters
- Note taking in ER meetings
- Acting as the key point of contact for the HRIS
- Monitoring the HR inbox
- Managing the onboarding process
- To support with the recruitment process
- Managing sickness and absence and reporting on key findings
To carry out this role you will have recent HR experience and be working towards your CIPD. You will ideally have some European HR experience and feel comfortable working at pace!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.