My client a tech business is looking to hire a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. Working alongside the HR Manager you will be helping develop and imbed HR policies and procedures in the business. The business has grown since its inception 10 years ago and they are looking to develop a robust HR team.
This is a hybrid role, and the office is easily commutable from Hertfordshire, Essex and Cambridge and there is a free staff carpark.
Duties will include:
- Development of HR policies and procedures, providing advice on legislation and best practice
- Responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking applicants and shortlisting
- To be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- To provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers in areas such as Recruitment and Selection,
- Assist and provide paperwork across the full HR Lifecycle including contacts and offer letter
- Manage the induction and new starter process
- Keep abreast of Workplace legislative changes, providing guidance and support to senior stakeholders
- Review and revise HR Policy and handbook updates/reviews to ensure compliance and best practice
- To support the training and roll out of company policies
- To support the movement of employees to 'EMEA.
- To support and keep up to date on all the relevant employment law for each country, payroll collective agreements.
To carry out this role you must have at least 3 years' experience working at an advisory capacity. You will ideally have a CIPD and have experience working in a small company or start up environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.