Human Resources Advisor
This is a 6-month fixed term contract opportunity for an immediately available HR Advisor to join a community services, employment and education provider. Working together with the People and Culture team you will be responsible for generating contracts and letters of employment changes, P&C reporting, supporting the implementation of new HRIS, end to end recruitment, partnering with payroll to communicate new hires, exits and employment changes and operating as a P&C generalist across the function.
- Experience in People & Culture policy interpretation, administration, and process improvement.
- Ability to operate within guidelines of WH&S, Privacy and Equal Opportunity Acts.
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive and solution-oriented approach to work
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Current Police and Working with Children Check
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/202411
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.