We are delighted to work with an established Insurance organisation in London, to recruit an HR Advisor on a 10 Month FTC.
This a generalist role, which is perfect for anyone looking to take ownership of processes and have real autonomy in the role.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years HR experience in Insurance or Financial Services.
Due to the high-pressured nature of the role the correct candidate will thrive working in a busy, fast-paced environment and be driven by success.
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Supporting managers on all aspects of HR in line with business objectives.
- Analyse and report on HR data, providing accurate information.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner's on HR/ER-related queries in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and update HR policies, procedures and legal compliance.
- Supporting the team in collating and preparing HR paperwork (onboarding, new starters, contracts, ATS system, etc).
- HR Project Management - helping to successfully organise committees, global events, round tables.
- Event Management - organising events and socials for their UK team.
Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- 3+ years experience working in HR within Insurance or Financial Services.
- Experience working in a busy HR function
- Experience managing events, HR projects and successfully promoting these.
- Experience in compiling HR stars and HR reports
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or above
- Must be passionate, hard-working with a collaborative mindset
- Up to date comprehensive knowledge of HR
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.