We are currently working with a boutique professional services firm to hire a broad, generalist HR Advisor to join their team based in London. Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, you will have responsibility across the entire employee lifecycle as well as the opportunity to lead on HR related projects.
More specifically, as the HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Joiners / leavers - overseeing process from end to end, conducting inductions and exit interviews
- Employee relations - leading on low level (maternity/paternity, absence management) and supporting the business partners with high level, complex cases, with the aim to lead these independently in the future
- HR strategy and projects - understanding the firms overall objectives and work towards these
- Recruitment - ad hoc support to the specialist teams and line managers
- Talent management and progression planning
- Performance management and appraisals - supporting the L&D Advisor with performance, training and development agendas
- Compensation - support with annual salary review and oversee the payroll process
This is a fantastic and rare role allowing you to make an impact across the business in a variety of vital areas of HR. Due to the size of the firm, this role is incredibly business facing and you will see the HR team making positive and effective changes consistently.
You will be trusted as a true HR Advisor and business partner and will have great deal of autonomy from day one.
You must have experience working in a full generalist role, ideally as an HR Advisor and have led on employee relations cases, ideally within the financial or professional services space.
If you are keen to join a fast paced, collaborative and successful business as an HR Advisor, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.