About the Organisation
Our client is a leading insurance business with a prominent UK presence. Their fast-moving, dynamic outlook on the business, allows their employees to thrive within the company and deliver the best service for their clients.
The client is looking for an HR Advisor to join their Human Resources department and assist in providing high-quality operational HR expertise to business groups supporting leadership teams on all HR matters. This role will predominately be responsible for ensuring all general HR processes are handled in a timely fashion and ensuring the firm is compliant with HR policies, procedures and practice.
Within this role, you will be in charge of a number of responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Developing great working relationships with client groups through regular contact supporting the development of efficient and effective HR practices
- Identifying resourcing needs and work in partnership with the resourcing team ensuring appropriate sourcing of applicants
- Providing case management support for performance, maternity, paternity, long term sickness etc
- Supporting the firm's talent framework ensuring effective succession planning working in partnership with management teams to identify and develop high potential employees
- Adhering to the reporting processes including quarterly department reviews
- Working as a team to create and implement the HR plan understanding the impact on key stakeholders
- Leading on and working with the HR team on bespoke project work that fulfils the firm's overall HR strategy
- Ensuring the integrity of all HR data
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, experience, and knowledge in order to succeed in this role.
- Relevant HR experience and a good understanding of HR best practice
- Familiarity with working within a fast-paced environment, working across a variety of departments
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office (including but not limited to Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to timeframes efficiently
- Discretion and a good understanding of and adherence to rules and principles of data protection and confidentiality
- Commercial awareness and ability to evaluate people risk
- Proven track record of managing and resolving competing priorities
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.