I am currently partnering with an exciting retail business who are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to propel their HR career within a fast-paced but collaborative environment.
As the HR Administrator you will be involved in:
* Collating all paperwork relating to new starters and leavers, including preparing contracts and creating employee files
* Carrying out new starter right to work checks on their first day
* Working with PAs / support teams and ensuring they are notified of new joiners with sufficient time to complete IT access request forms
* Requesting references for new starters before their start date and providing references for current/past employees
* Setting up new starters on required internal systems
* Assisting with the administration of our training programs; including managing training room bookings, sending calendar invites to attendees, and tracking attendance
* Working with Comp & Bens Advisor to ensure monthly payroll paperwork is collated and processed accurately
* Providing admin support on ad hoc HR projects and Initiatives such as our wellbeing programme
* Providing support for internal visa audit by checking all visa records are correct and up to date
* General HR administration: filing, maintaining employee records, photo copying, etc
* Supporting the HR team on our projects for example improving our new starter process to make it more appealing
The ideal candidate will have had 1-2 years experience within a HR administration role and will have an excellent attention to detail.
This is a permanent position based in Orpington, however, the business is extremely flexible and is happy with the role to operate remotely moving forwards.
This is paying up to £30,000.
Please do apply if you could be interested.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.