About the organization:
Frazer Jones are partnering with an organisation that is focused on enabling everyone's lives to be happier and healthier, especially people with disabilities, the ageing and those experiencing disadvantage. This is an amazing opportunity to be party of an organisation that truly values and respects their employees in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
About the role:
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the HSW Division and General Manager. This role will work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders and assist Health and Safety and Injury Management teams to maintain a safety culture based in effective training, injury prevention and continuous improvement. Your duties will include:
- Provide financial/payroll information to the Payroll Team in a timely and accurate manner to ensure accurate payments of compensation and accident make up pay for employees with compensable injuries
- Liaise with relevant Workcover claims management on submission of relevant documentation
- Processing of invoicing including creation of Purchase Orders
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the HSW General Manager and other HSW department members.
- Two years of administrative experience
- Qualification/Certificate or currently studying WHS would be advantageous although not essential
- Extreme attention to detail and able to prioritise work
- Maturity and the ability to work independently
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet systems
This is an ongoing temporary contract.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively email email@example.com or call Hannah on 02 9236 9016.
Reference number: TR/205300
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.