The role is a key contributor to promoting Health and Rehabilitation Initiatives, Workers' compensation in providing early intervention, and fit for role programs.
This includes managing grant funding and sponsorships as well as designing and managing programs
Support the Manager WHS to lead the injury prevention programs through analysing data, developing and implementing injury prevention programs and strategies, and providing specialist technical advice in the areas of ergonomics and manual handling.
Enhance the business's ability to meet its statutory requirements and best practice in the areas of Workers' Compensation and Claims Management to minimise exposure and ensure fair application of policies and procedures. Provide specialist technical advice on sensitive and complex issues arising from injuries, illnesses or fit for role policies and procedures and also maintain adequate policies and procedures to acquire this.
TECHNICAL ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Tertiary qualifications in Health Science, either Occupational therapy or Physiotherapy.
- Previous experience working in a senior Occupational Rehabilitation / Occupational Health position within a dynamic and diverse multi-site environment
- Ability to design and deliver education and awareness programs
- Ability to provide expert technical advice and reasoned recommendations to management and relevant stakeholders with regards to ergonomics, manual handling, rehabilitation, fit for role and injury prevention.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Current full Victorian driver's license.
- Current Working with Children Check
If you are keen to make a difference, have high energy and commitment
to drive best practice, please apply by sending your CV. via the link, or for a confidential discussion, call Michele Beale 0403210494
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.