About Our Client
We are delighted to be retained by an award winning technology firm with significant market share and presence in Asia. With their strong global network, outstanding results and consistent growth across the region, they are presently seeking a Head of talent Acquisition covering the APAC region based in the regional corporate office here in Singapore.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Group head of People, you will work very closely with the business leaders and will play a critical role in developing and implementing the talent acquisition strategy for the organization at a regional level. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Driving all talent acquisition activities throughout the region.
- Directing and manage the Group's Talent Acquisition team (Technology/ Non technology) and for partnering with business leaders to identify and fill executive talent gaps in the business.
- Responsible for running graduate recruitment programme
- Initiating, negotiating, and managing working relationships with vendors and external business partners to facilitate the generation of high quality candidates, pre-screening services, and talent acquisition.
- Developing recruitment strategies and roadmaps that are align with the company's objectives and business plans.
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating the effectiveness of the organization's hiring process.
- Contributing to policies and plans for talent management & retention in accordance with group level policies and local labor market trends.
- Stay up-to-date with knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and issues and ensure required aspects are integrated with company policy.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this appointment, you should be holding BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, or related concentration. You are a seasoned and mature leader with at least 10 years of talent acquisition experience focusing in technology roles in a start-up/ fast pace technology environment. A decisive individual, you possess a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective. As well as strong management competencies, you also have excellent communication and influencing skills, able to manage stakeholders across all levels within the organization.
Critical: Regional experience, team management and strong stakeholder relationship management in the start-up/ technology industry
Director, Commerce & Industry - SEA
Personnel Registration Number: R1443335
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.