For our client we are currently looking for a Head of Rewards. Our client is the first pan-European digital marketplace where consumers can find, buy or subscribe to their next car. would you like to help build the organisation and grow together? Then please keep reading.
The Head of Reward develops, implements and maintains the compensation and benefits policies and is key in ensuring the internal equity and external competitiveness. The successful candidate will also need to standardise policies across the different markets that CarNext operates in and design Variable Pay Plan and bonus schemes making the organisation future proof and an attractive employer. He/She has a good understanding of how Reward fits in the total picture of the HR agenda.
You have a good understanding of the C&B environment and have experience with implementing C&B frameworks in an environment that is regulated and challenged by changes due to new market developments in The Netherlands as well as in other countries. You are asked to (re-)design and implement clear policies and procedures, as well as provide your expert input in individual cases, particularly at leadership level. Together with the CHRO you provide expert advice to CNLT on remuneration and benefits. Furthermore, an "outside-in approach" will be key to build the necessary and desired in- and external networks to make sure compensation decisions are understood and get support across the organization. You are able to connect with the Works Council as well as with the Senior Leadership Team (CNLT).
Your key responsibilities are:
- To build CarNext's Reward function to be fit for future
- Design, manage and monitor the compensation structures in the organization (job grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, the reward framework) aligned with the overall business strategy, culture and corporate values
- Design the set of different compensation and benefits policies and standardise across the different markets
- Ensure effective, efficient and compliant global mobility
- Ensure effective management of the Works Council relationship
- Develop, maintain and manage the remuneration benchmarking and compensation related processes
- Develop, maintain and manage compensation processes like the salary planning, performance management cycle, bonus planning and incentives
- Act as a valuable and constructive team member of the CarNext HR Management Team
- Advice on the more senior remuneration packages and exceptions in the compensation of the individual employees
- Share knowledge and train HR colleagues and line managers in the compensation area (pay-mix training, job evaluation, benchmarking etc.)
- Build and maintain a positive and influencing relationship with CarNext management and other key stakeholders
Do you recognise yourself in the above described profile? Please don't hesitate and get in touch with us today.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.