We are delighted to be supporting this very progressive and forward thinking client who are looking for an Head of Reward. This newly created role will lead Reward in the UK and report directly to the HR Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop a deep, trusted relationship with the HR Director and senior leadership team in the UK.
* Understand the reward challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will exist in the future.
* Review and evolve reward strategies to meet the changing needs of the business
* Responsible for delivering all cyclical and ad hoc reward projects, including the annual remuneration review.
* Provide expert advice on all elements of reward to the HRD and business leaders.
* Provide analysis on compensation, bonus, equity, recognition awards, ensuring fairness and equity is at the core of all awards.
* Provide insights through regular benchmarking against relevant comparators.
* Develop a robust governance structure for all reward processes.
* Educate the wider HR team and business leaders on reward principals, governance, policy and processes.
* Accountable for the effective communication of all rewards to employees, including the total reward system.
* Manage the current benefits providers, system etc
You will be an experienced Reward professional preferably with experience of working within Financial Services and therefore an understanding of remuneration codes. Key is a highly collaborative individual who will build relationships and seeks to get the best out of people. This is a very progressive and forward thinking business so someone who is always trying new things, who is aware of new trends and is not afraid to innovate will be valued. Strong influencing skills are required with the ability to create data driven business cases and present to senior stakeholders.
Flexible working is offered and the position will be largely remote based with the ability to access their office based in the South West as and when needed.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.