I am working on a newly created role for a Head of Recruitment for a leading, premium National Professional Services firm.
You will report into the HR Director and partner closely with the wider HR team on driving talent attraction for the Firm.
The firm is growing and you partner with the senior leaders in attracting diverse talent to support the people agenda.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment
- Business partnering and excel at building relationships throughout the firm at all levels, including the Senior leadership team
- Direct hiring including Partner hires
- Develop and improve direct sourcing models
- Employer branding
- Candidate management and integration
- Analysis and reporting
- Be part of building an effective D&I strategy
- Build and improve hiring capability within the firm
- If you have experience in accounting/tax that is highly desirable otherwise professional services. If you have a background in agency recruitment from tax that would also be advantageous.
- Strong ability to direct source and experience with end to end recruitment.
- Passionate about working in a collaborative HR team
- Able to flex between strategic work and delivery
Salary will depend on experience, up to circa £75k + bonus + benefits. There is hybrid working on offer. Based in the West End.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.