Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a growing AI technology start-up seeking a Head of People Operations to join them on a permanent basis.
£80,000 Per annum + Equity options and generous benefits
Hybrid working, fantastic People team, based in London
Responsible for London & European offices
Managing a team of 3.
Leading the UK People Operations function, you will have the platform to contribute fully within a rapidly expanding, high-growth company which recognises the value a strong People function can bring. You will be responsible for the People Operations function within the UK and CIS Regions (and potentially future locations with growth), working in partnership with the People team in the Americas. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for core HR and operational excellence, and who wants the opportunity to work closely with the business to demonstrably provide a proactive level of support across the full employee lifecycle.
This is well suited to someone who will relish the challenge and confidently lead the team, whilst also being hands-on in delivering progressive HR, challenging the existing processes, be open-minded to change and put in place "best in class" frameworks and pathways, and continue to deliver and lead on people-related initiatives.
Are you an operational HR professional with a background in fast scaling business' or start ups?
My client are investors in their people, and therefore have extensively invested in their overall benefits. You will be passionate about Compensation and Benefits, have a sense of humour to make work life fun and engaging with the credibility to advise C-suite and Senior leaders. A dedicated coach, and inspiring leader.
What my client can offer you
- Competitive Salary- Salaries are always competitive, with regular pay reviews.
- Tech Scheme- Purchase personal technology with a monthly pay back plan from your pre-tax base salary.
- Tenure Gifts- Vouchers, extra holiday, and sabbaticals for each year of employment.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Leave- 25 days PA + bank holidays.
- Hybrid Working- A maximum of three days in the office.
- MyMindPal App- Online support for mental fitness.
- Professional Qualification Scheme- Full or partly funded courses, and study leave/ support.
- A truly supportive culture focused around ongoing development and career progression.
Apply today, we are looking for short notice periods due to the importance of this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.