Head of People, working for an international Tech unicorn
£75,000 - £85,000 plus bonus, healthcare, shares, LTIP, pension
Flexible working (London based office)
Due to continued growth this exciting Tech business who are now in scale up phase, established 7 years ago are now expanding into the UK and looking for their first HR hire
Voted as a 2021 Best Place to Work, its all about the culture, values and people, this organisation are looking for someone with the same passion to support the people and growth of the business.
Reporting into the MD UK, the business is around 200 employees globally but will most probably double in size in the next year, with around 40+ heads added to the UK
- This is a hands on operationally focused Head of People role, as the first UK HR role, it will sit on the leadership team and be a part of the wider global People team
- Implement core people activities, policies, processes, challenge, design and continually review
- Facilitate a high performance culture, whilst managing ongoing performance and develop employees skills through learning and coaching
- Implement a range of projects across the UK and work with HR teams globally,
- Work closely with the SLT to deliver the people strategy and vision for the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in a fast paced, fast growing Tech, Fintech or Retail business.
- Strong generalist HR experience, from policy, employment law, L&D, comp and Bens, payroll and everything else!
- Experience working in a global matrix business,
- Experience in a stand alone / start up role and implementation of an HR function
- You will be a people focused person, a problem solver and a collaborator, enjoy working on projects that will improve the culture and values of the business
- You will have a natural energy, be proactive, enjoy an ever changing business and be excited about the growth of a business
- You will be CIPD level 7 qualified or have equivalent experience
To be considered for the role, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.