An opportunity has arisen for a growing Fin-tech business, who are looking to recruit their first dedicated HR professional. This Head of HR position will be operating on a part time basis.
The role will form a full HR generalist position, which will require setting up the function and developing a strong commercial HR partnership with the business.
The key priorities of the role will be the following.
- Set up and drive a best in class Diversity & Inclusion agenda.
- Set up learning & development which is bespoke and tailored for the business.
- Growth- Drive recruitment and help grow the organisation.
- Set up performance management process across the firm.
- Drive all employee engagement initiatives.
The individual will need to be coming from a start-up company background and be able to demonstrate they have previously set up an HR function. Candidates coming from a financial services technology firm would be strongly desirable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.