Our client, a small, growing, global pharmaceutical firm is seeking a dynamic Head of Human Resources (Senior Director) for their US headquarters located in Boston/Cambridge, MA. The company has an extensive history with exciting drugs in the pipeline to combat cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's & auto immune diseases among others. In this role you will support senior leadership from both an HR strategy, HR operations and office administration services standpoint. You will recruit for top talent as part of the company expansion in addition to leading performance management, organizational development, rewards, new hire orientation, benefits, LOA, workers comp, employee relations and office services (mail distribution, clerical support, business travel, facilities, security, cafeteria services, etc.). **The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15+ years of HR experience from the pharmaceutical/biotech industry looking after all aspects of the HR function**. Please reach out to your Frazer Jones Maximum Management Recruiter if you are already engaged with us or apply here and reference job ID# RE15542.
- Manage all aspects of Human Resource function, including policy development and implementation, employee relations and legal compliance, benefits administration, employee rewards and recognition, office and facility management, HR administration including the creation/maintenance and ensuring the confidentiality of human resource files, talent management (acquisition, retention, development), employee/consultant onboarding exiting processes, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), performance management, workforce management, organizational design and training initiatives, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, development of corporate culture in line with company mission & values. Participate in HR projects as needed.
- Work with global leadership to understand business strategies in tandem with organizational development and implementation of plans to build organization capabilities, in support of continued business growth.
- Oversee all HR related communications.
- Assist with training of Management and Employees on HR related topics and skill development training.
- Direct and coordinate general affairs for corporate business activities which may include: clerical and support services, printing, mail distribution and messenger services, telecommunications, facilities, maintenance, identifying, negotiating and managing office services/facilities and all other vendor contracts and security.
- Stay apprised of HR trends and work place initiatives so as to be seen as an employer of choice.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.