My client a Not for Profit are looking to hire a Head of Diversity and Inclusion on a 12-month contract. This role is remote at present but will be office based in the long term and we are open to full or part time applicants.
In this role you will:
- Be the key advocate for all D+I issues with the business.
- You will develop a robust D+I strategy to present to the business in an informative and engaging way.
- Conduct diversity assessments on all policies, practices and procedures and make necessary recommendations.
- Creative analytics to track performance in the organisation and identify external trends.
- Increase the wider engagement and understanding of D+I internally.
- Creating diversity steering groups to ensure all staff have a voice.
- Reviewing and re-writing where necessary job descriptions and adverts in order to appeal to diverse applicants and remove bias.
- Rolling out and running robust D+I training across the business for 2021
To carry out this role you must have experience in D+I and ideally have an interest in the arts sector. You must be Previous experience of implementing and measuring D+I initiatives and agendas. You must have extensive knowledge and be able to demonstrate inclusive best practices.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.