We are working with a highly desirable boutique financial services firm to hire a Graduate Recruiter to join the team on a 12 month FTC. Reporting directly into the Head of Recruitment, you will be leading on all coordination and faciliation of the graduate, intern and summer placement process. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support with trainee development and programme management.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the marketing strategy for the firms campus recruitment cycle
- Organising and attending careers fairs, managing university partnerships and promoting social media
- Coordinating the recruitment process, maintaining systems and screening candidate applications
- Managing the 'keep warm' process for all new joiners
- Leading on the onboarding of new candidates
- Coordinating training programmes for graduates, interns and summer placement students
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to understand hiring needs and forward planning future recruitment
- Ad hoc project work
This role requires someone who has extremely strong organisational and planning skills, the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work independently as well as in a team.
You must have experience working in a graduate recruitment role and have been involved in at least 2 graduate recruitment cycles.
This is a highly autonomous role and needs someone who is passionate about early careers and has a real drive to make a positive impact. You will have the opportunity to drive positive change.
Please apply now to hear more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.