We have partnered with a leading professional services firm to hire a Graduate Recruitment and Development Coordinator to join their fun, driven and successful team!
Reporting into the Head of Graduate Recruitment, you will be responsible for the end to end graduate recruitment lifecycle as well as managing seat rotations and trainee development.
More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinate and facilitate all aspects of the London office's graduate recruitment process for open days/vacation schemes/training contracts
- Screen high volumes of applications and holding telephone screens
- Attend careers fairs and diversity events throughout the UK
- Lead with events planning internally
- Be the main point of contact for senior stakeholders and Partners across the business
- Support with the employer branding and candidate attraction - using innovative and modern methods
- Manage the trainee programme - seat rotations, reviews, qualifications
If you have a background in graduate recruitment and are looking for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you!
You must have exceptional organisational and communication skills, be able to manage time effectively, handle multiple deadlines and have meticulous attention to detail.
You must also have a real love for graduate recruitment and building long lasting, effective relationships!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.