We are looking for a Graduate Recruitment & Development Assistant to join one of our wonderful clients in London. They are a global law firm and they love to develop their people, listen to their needs and help them grow inside the business. Our client offers a hybrid work environment and are well known for their friendly employees.
For the Graduate Recruitment & Development Assistant role, they are looking for someone who wants to start their HR career and bring a little knowledge to the table. This can be from university or a previous administration job. You will develop great knowledge and skills in this role. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day administration to help out the Graduate Recruitment team and the Learning and Development team.
- Managing the data systems
- Organise and attend events and university careers fairs to attract potential candidates.
- Schedule interviews, provide feedback and plan assessment days for the potential trainees.
- Communicate with the Finance team - handle invoices, expenses for candidates and update the budget tracker.
Of course, these are the duties in a nutshell. This role is super broad and extremely exciting and no day will ever be the same. You will work in a great team where there is enough space and attention for you to learn and develop. As the Graduate Recruitment & Development Assistant you need to have eye for detail and be a great communicator. Very eager to learn and very enthusiastic to talk to students and talk about the company.
Are you the new star for this team? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.