My client is an elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions and governments worldwide. With lawyers operating from more than 40 locations, working in virtually every country of the world, they have invested heavily in building a high-quality full-service practice competing at the top of the market.
My client is recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join their growing team in London on a permanent basis. This person will have responsibility for helping to manage the day to day Graduate Recruitment effort - thinking creatively, strategically, commercially and competitively. They will have excellent client relationship management skills as well as an outstanding professional presence.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Recruitment Advisor:
- Identify opportunities to promote the firm's employment proposition via online and media adverts and identify key competitor activity and potential candidate populations for targeting purposes
- Devise and execute comprehensive attraction and events through sponsorship opportunities with universities/student groups to build the firm's reputation
- Travel to and attend UK law fairs, receptions and general recruitment events. Overnight stays are expected, particularly during the Milkround season
- Manage the end to end selection process, escalating any issues to the Manager
- Conduct interviews with senior associates to select candidates for vacation schemes and assessment centres
- Manage and participate in the successful running of the vacation schemes, assessment centres and open days
- Work closely with key internal contacts such as the Diversity Manager and Global Citizenship Manager to manage diversity & inclusion initiatives across the different functions
And much, much more...
Requirements for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor:
- 2 years experience minimum in a recruitment/resourcing role, ideally within professional services
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and build networks quickly
- Excellent time and management skills
If you think you fit the requirements for this role, please do click apply and I'll be in touch!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.